Paper Flower Business School
2nd annual 200 hours paper flower immersion course to learn how to operate a paper flower business.
This course covers the art of profitably producing paper flowers, basic floral arranging, wedding design, marketing and branding, basic business operations, and teacher training.
Through this training, you become a certified paper florist and teacher registered with PaperFlowers.com
Class runs June 2th-June 22nd
I come to you with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- 10,000+ hours of paper flower making,
- 1000’s of paper flower classes taught,
- experience in responsible outsourcing and fair trade international production,
- 16 years operating a paper flower business,
- 11 years of operating retail store fronts,
- 10 different retail store locations,
- training 77 local and international employees,
- while being a single mother of 5 boys,
After a car accident, while sitting unable to move in a neck brace, I asked myself, “what do I really want to do with my life?” I decided to shift directions and enable others to do what I did. 2018 I held my first business school and was ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with the outcome. My students daily excitement was so contagious it spread to my friends and family.
In my business school I share ALL of my paper flower secrets with every ounce of joy. I am here to teach you and support your journey of self dependency.
The course is held on my farm which sits in front of an 700 acre city nature reserve, Palisades Park, home of Mystic Falls, a beautiful waterfall just a 5 minute walk into the front yard. Housing options are available.
I look forward to walking this journey with you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for scholarship opportunities.
Would you like to further customize this arrangement? contact us.